Scholastic Challenge 2016
Scholastic Challenge 2016 February Update
Please note the following:
We are still accepting registrations for Scholastic Challenge 2016.
1.Teachers that have not yet registered their students in Scholastic Challenge 2016 may still do so by completing the necessary fields in the grade appropriate "Teacher Registration" link above. (Instructions and student logins will be sent shortly after receipt of your registration.)
2. Our "instructions and logins" email was sent to previously registered schools on Thursday, January 14. If that email has been blocked or spammed, and you cannot retrieve that email, contact us so that we can re-send the instructions and a new set of student User Names and Passwords.
3. Please schedule the contest before March 1, so that your students' scores can be included in the national results.
4. For technical questions or technical support, please call 1 866 928 3265 (9 am to 5 pm EST weekdays)
Thank you for your support and participation.
The teachers and students of the American Scholastic Achievement League are pleased to announce:
Scholastic Challenge 2016 - Fifteenth Anniversary Edition
Please allow your students to participate and help us celebrate 15 years of encouraging academic excellence.
- We have revised and improved contest concepts and questions.
- We have redesigned the presentation to be more interesting, colorful, and entertaining.
- We have reprogrammed our website to enhance student engagement and made navigation more user friendly.
The American Scholastic Achievement League extends to you an invitation to enter your students in Scholastic Challenge 2016 taking place online in February, 2016. For the past fifteen years, eighth grade students have been provided with an entertaining and challenging enrichment activity that allows them to demonstrate a variety of problem solving skills and knowledge in many academic areas. Five years ago, we introduced a second division that is designed to academically challenge students in the sixth grade.
Your students will enjoy competing in our online competition with other sixth grade or eighth grade students in schools everywhere. They will be able to compete as individuals and also as members of your school's team in a unique, interesting and educational program.
Trophies, plaques, medals and certificates will be awarded for achievement in individual and school team categories in both the 6th grade and 8th grade divisions.
To register your sixth grade or eighth grade students, or both, please select the grade appropriate Teacher Registration link from our navigation above, and complete and submit by December 1, 2015.
It is our hope that Scholastic Challenge 2016 is used as a strong motivational tool that will stimulate your students' quest for knowledge, and provide them with the joy and satisfaction of meeting new academic challenges.
We look forward to your participation.