Academic Enrichment Competition for Canadian Students
What is the Scholastic Challenge?
- The Canadian Scholastic Achievement League is an organization of teachers and students that sponsor an annual online academic competition for students in grades 5-6 and grades 7-8.
- The contest has been challenging thousands of students in all regions of Canada for more than twenty years.
How Will the Contest Benefit My Students?
- The contest challenges students to demonstrate their knowledge and thinking skills in a wide range of subjects.
- The academic achievements of participating students are recognized both within their schools and also nationally.
- The use of a competitive format encourages academics and learning.
- See how your students' results compare nationally.
How Can I Enter My Students?
Teachers can register up to 30 students for $70 to compete in the challenge. Additional students are $2 each.
Register today! The next contest will be taking place online between January 21 and March 15, 2019.